Cause and Effect - Reasoning quiz 3
Cause and Effect - Reasoning Online Quiz 3
Cause and Effect - Reasoning quiz 3 is a free online quiz challenge under Cause and Effect - Reasoning category. There are 277 free online quiz challenges available in Reasoning category
- The police authority has recently caught a group of house breakers.
- The citizens group in the locality have started night vigil in the area.
- Majority of the students in the college expressed their opinion against the college authority's decision to break away from the university and become autonomous.
- The university authorities have expressed their inability to provide grants to its constituent colleges.
- There is unprecedented increase in the number of young unemployed in comparison to the previous year.
- A large number of candidates submitted applications against an advertisement for the post of manager issued by a bank.
I. Majority of the citizens in the locality belongs to higher income group.
II. The sales in the local super market are comparatively much higher than in other localities.
I. Most of the steel producing companies in the country have made considerable profit during the last financial year.
II. Many Asian countries have been importing huge quantities of steel from India.
I. The local co-operative credit society has decided to stop giving loans to farmers with immediate effect.
II. A large number of credit society members have withdrawn major part of their deposits from the credit society.
I. The prices of vegetables have been increased considerably during this summer.
II. There is tremendous increase in the temperature during this summer thereby damaging crops greatly.
- India has surpassed the value of tea exports this year over all the earlier years due to an increase in demand for quality tea in the European market.
- There is an increase in demand of coffee in the domestic market during the last two years.
- The Reserve Bank of India has recently put restrictions on few small banks in the country.
- The small banks in the private and co-operative sector in India are not in a position to withstand the competitions of the bigger in the public sector.
I. The farmers have decided against selling their kharif crops to the Government agencies.
II. The Government has reduced the procurement price of kharif crops starting from last month to the next six months.
Invite your friends to Cause and Effect - Reasoning quiz 3 Quiz